Thursday, February 12, 2009

I am the Mac-Daddy, and I'll make you wanna 'Jump, Jump!'

I get internship offers like Bank of America gets golden parachutes!

Tysons chicken? Of NOTHING! Some people only break arms and legs. He breaks spines and necks. And then takes 'em to lunch! What a guy!

Blue Steel? Ben Stiller has nothing on me. This is the Full-Nielson! Try and resist, ladies!


Tickle fight! We do this all the time! But not when the ladies are around...hehehe. ;)

Part of a rap video Matt and Mathew shot during fall semester. They're HUGE in Vietnam right now.

I know something you don't know, ladies. :)

Our math skills make us ready to take our degrees to the BANK! Which bank? It don't mattah! They ALL need us!

No wonder there's so many men in the program! Look at the love we show visitors to campus!

We always got each others' backs!

Paul "The Mind, The Body, The Soul" W. 'Nuff said.

One of the first things that made me friends with Zac was the way he judges NO ONE by keeping his eyes closed during all work sessions. I never mind wearing a green shirt because of it! -Dave L.
Don't be fooled by the Brats that I got, I'm still Joe from the block. I used to have a little, now I have a lot. It's because I know where I came from!

These are the things that happen when we get together, and we love it!

7 comments: